GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS PRESENTS

GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS PRESENTS

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

More than just an Undefeated MMA fighter, but  now Boxing ?? (Pt :1)Exclusive Q & A with MMA Bantam Champion Michael “Flash” Brasher

Recently we had the opportunity to have the Champ conduct a Q & A interview about what the Flash has been doing since becoming the New “Bantam Weight Champion” and we were shocked at some of what we heard!!! Q: #1 Have you still been training like you never won the belt? A: “yes I have been training hard and have recently just got a new jujitsu belt.” Q:#2 How often are you working out? A: “5 days a week 2 on boxing & 3 nights Jujitsu, plus cardio, strength and conditioning.” Q:#3 What coaches would you say have helped this 5-0 record continue? A: “Thee Mike Rios Jr., Jonathan Ramirez, Andy Gomez, Erik Lopez, & Eric Butler Ralph” Q: #4 We heard you have entered a Sanctioned “Golden Gloves” Boxing tournament in San Antonio T.X. is this true and why? A: “Well my coach Mike Rios inspired me! If I want to prove to myself that I'm a true fighter I must go into deep waters & come out alive.” (PART 2 of this interview coming 1/24/2014!!!)
Well “Flash” thank you for your time and GOOD LUCK from the Knock-U-Out family it’s always a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment