GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS PRESENTS

GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS PRESENTS

Friday, December 20, 2013

Floyd Mayweather Jr. laughs when he hears some boxing fans saying that Manny Pacquiao is on his level!

Mayweather’s an undefeated fighter in his 17-year pro career, and he also has the all-time pay-per-view record with 2.2 million buys for his fight against Oscar De La Hoya back in 2007. “When you get guys that are saying that Pacquiao is on the same level as Mayweather, I say well, in my eyes that’s not true,” Floyd said to Fighthype. “I didn’t need a Nike check on my back…My PPV numbers are still the greatest of anyone in the sport period"!
last September against Saul “Canelo” Alvarez hit 2 million buys, narrowly missing the all-time record. Pacquiao’s recent fight against Brandon Rios drew less than 500,000 PPV buys. Mayweather is better in both talent and in the pay-per-view buys.

No comments:

Post a Comment